Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Little Pumpkin Visits The Pumpkin Patch...








Last Friday Cade went to visit The Pumpkin Patch with his Aunt Lisa's preschool class. Cade's mama helps at the preschool two days a week. Lisa had graciously invited me, Brandy, and Madison to go along, but we backed out at the last minute when we found out about Madison's low hemoglobin.

I've never been to The Pumpkin Patch, but it looks like a neat place to visit. They have several activities for the children to do, including riding a cow train, a petting zoo, and an activity called duck races. Christina took several pictures and the children looked like they enjoyed them all. T

Cade thinks he's as big as the other children at school. Christina said that he enjoyed the cow and the goat at the petting zoo. I know from his visits to my house, that he likes animals. He's fascinated by my cats!

I hope that next year it will work out for me to visit The Pumpkin Patch. It looks like a lot of fun, and I would love to share the experience with the grandchildren. It's funny to think that next year Cade will be able to run all over the place. He's already practicing by walking down the couch holding on...






No comments: