Friday, April 2, 2010

Caden's Easter...Last Year

Caden went to church, then spent a good bit of the afternoon snoozing in MiMi's crib...which is the same crib that Caden's daddy used to snooze in.
I usually have my crib full of dolls...but on Easter, I had a "living doll" in it!


Caden woke up from his nap, and joined the family outside for an egg hunt, and some family photographs. Wow, he sure has changed!


After being outside for a while, Caden came inside and checked out the Easter basket that MiMi had made for him...It was a monkey basket that screeches when it's pressed...The basket was nearly as big as he was!


Checking out those plastic Easter eggs...They sure are pretty and colorful! As I was getting these photographs ready to post, I was noticing how much Caden has changed...it's hard to believe it's the same child! Have a Happy Easter, everyone! Thanks for stopping by...Kathy



1 comment:

Mary said...

That little sweater is adorable! And, I just love little boys in caps!
Happy Easter!