Thursday, April 22, 2010

What Can I Say About This...




The only thing I can think of to say about this picture is..."You might be a country girl if...you use the top of your sandbox for a chaise lounge..."LOL

If you are here from Friday Follow, welcome. This is my little blog about the two special ones in my life...aka...my grandchildren! The posts here are short, but sweet--just like my grandchildren. Enjoy your visit, and if you leave a comment to let me know you were here, I'll return the visit! Have a great day....Kathy




5 comments:

LC said...

Love it! Love it!

Joyce said...

That caption is perfect!

Huckleberrygal said...

Such a cute pic and a nice blog! Thanks for the follow and I am following you now! Someday, soon I hope, I'd like to have a giveaway with Huckleberry products; they are truly yummy and unique. I am a brand new blogger and learning as I go :). Love this follow Friday.
Thanks and have a great weekend,
Diana

http://huckleberryhome.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

This is so funny, and it reminds me of when I was younger. my brothers and I would take a snow sled and go down the stairs from the porch into the front yard. lol.
I'm a new follower.
~Amber @ The Mom Road

Debbie said...

That is so cute and brings back memories of my kids using that lid for all sorts of things:)