Saturday, July 10, 2010

Six Word Saturday...




Caden loves his "Harold" the helicopter!


My little grandson, Caden, loves all things "Thomas the Train". He has several of the trains, but didn't have a Harold the helicopter.


Last weekend while we were visiting St. Simon's Island, my daughter found a wooden Harold the helicopter in a toy store on the island, and showed it to me. Of course, it was over-priced, but I bought it anyway. I brought "Harold" home and gave it to Cade. He must have liked it, because not long after I gave it to him he pooped in his diaper--a "sure fire" sign of excitement :)


The real "kicker" to this story is... after I paid seventeen dollars for the little wooden "Harold", I found a little die cast one at Target for five dollars...that's the way this MiMi's luck runs! Oh well, that's one nice "Harold" that you have there, Caden...enjoy!
Thanks to Cate at http://www.showmyface.com for hosting this fun weekly meme.

4 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely!

Kimmy said...

Awww....it's so cute when the little ones are so excited about a new toy!!

Happy SWS!!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Every child needs something to love!

SWS: Vacation Countdown

Christina's Creative Side said...

I can assure you that he does love his Harold! :)