Saturday, August 14, 2010

Six Word Saturday



My six words for today are: Missing spending time with them lately...
I haven't had much time to devote to these precious little grandchildren of mine during the past
two weeks or so, due to my mother-in-law's recent decline in health.
Most of my time and energy has been going toward getting her moved and settled into a
personal care home. I am hoping that next week will bring about some free time and extra
energy. I am looking forward to "getting caught up" with Maddie and Cade.
Thanks to Cate @ http://www.showmyface.com/ for hosting SWS.

8 comments:

Kel said...

I hope you get to spend some time with them soon! :) I was swinging by to invite you to our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop! Link up your own blog and spotlight your favorite blog to share with everyone else! Have a great weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Okay...my six words are: Grandmother? You're too young looking!!

But what adorable g-kids!! My oldest is grandchild is now an adult...21.

Great photo.

If you'd like, do stop by and visit with me and read my SIX WORDS for Saturday---

HERE

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

heck...I can't even count...that was FIVE words. I need to go back to school for a day.

Nora Johnson said...

Hi again!

My 64U:
Hope you'll see them next week!

Have a good Six Word Saturday nonetheless,

LOLA:)

PS Mine this time is HERE. Hope you can stop by.

Linda said...

Yes indeed~y Kathy we do need our time with the little ones!

Happy Saturday!

Debbie said...

I know you have been missing them. Being caught between generations is tough.

孫邦柔 said...

真正的朋友不會把友誼掛在嘴巴上......................................................................

croleyc69 said...

Hope you get to spend some time with them. Life is so very precious !!

Thanx for the sweet comments on my Blog !!

Caroline