Monday, March 21, 2011

Caden Hitches A Ride...


A few days back, I mentioned that grandson, Caden, had taken his first ride on the tractor with my husband--and I missed it!
Since that first day, Caden's hitched at least two more rides--and I haven't witnessed any of his rides! I'm always busy in the kitchen cooking in the afternoons when my husband does the tractor stuff!
Fortunately, Caden's mother loves to take photos as much as I do, and she captured this photo of Caden's second tractor ride.
The last report that I got from my husband on "watering day" (he uses the tractor for this) was that he picked up, not ONE passenger, but TWO passengers after his last round of watering! I'm really sorry I missed both grandkids riding together...perhaps I should just stop cooking!!!

3 comments:

LynnMarie said...

Either you stop cooking or your husband carries a camera around with him! Cute story!

Anonymous said...

How cute !!! :-)

LC said...

What a wonderful experience for grandson . . . and grandfather!