Thursday, August 18, 2011

Look Who Was Talkin' and Showin' Her Attitude...

I'm still in the midst of tagging and organizing thousands of photographs.  I've decided that no one should have this many photographs!  I have deleted some, and now have my collection of digital photos down to only 12,000! 

I've also discovered that I have more photographs of Madison than most grandparents have of all grandchildren combined!  I have approximately 1500 photos of the child!  I couldn't help myself...she was a great subject--right up until the time she decided that she didn't like having her picture taken! 

I have about half as many photos of Caden, simply because I don't see him as often--and he won't be still long enough to get a picture of him!  We'll have to see how it goes with little boy number three when he arrives. 

In the pile of unorganized mess of my photo gallery, I discovered a couple of cute movie clips of Madison learning to talk.  I laughed when I saw them.  Even a very young Maddie was exerting her independent streak!

A comment was made just yesterday,  about how Brandy and Madison are always battling it out  to see who the boss is.  Maddie's mom quickly replied, "Oh, I already know who the boss it, I'm just waiting for Madison to figure it out!"

Here are the movie clips, rolled into one little movie:



1 comment:

LC said...

Too cute. Was she really ever that little? And now in her second year of dance classes!