Monday, December 19, 2011

Nothing Says Christmas Like...A Gingerbread Train!








Don't these photos just warm the cockles of your heart?  They do mine...I borrowed them from Christina's (Cade's mom) Facebook page so I could share them here.

I wasn't around when this train decorating was going on, but I wish I'd been a fly on the wall--knowing how much Cade loves candy!  I'd be willing to bet that he ate about as many as he put on the train!

Great job, Christina and Cade!  I love your gingerbread train :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How sweet. It made my heart melt seeing such a sweet young man taking the time to make a Christmas treat with his mother. You don't see that too much any more. It brought back sweet memories of when I used to make goodies with my mother. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Great looking train, Caden !!!