Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MiMi's Poem for Madison and Caden...



I raised three children, but when they were grown,
I wanted some grandchildren of my own.

After Brandy's year of trying and a year of stress,
The Lord saw fit our family to bless...

With Madison Elizabeth, a grandchild to love
A beautiful child, sent from heaven above.

She was so precious and tiny,
and such a welcome sight!

I sat up in a chair
and just held her all night.(really, I did)

Then two short years later, God increased my joy
When he blessed our son, Brett, with a baby boy!

A precious little bundle,
dressed in monkeys on blue.

Caden Wesley came to live in Gooseneck,
and joined the rest of the family, too.

My days are so full, the house littered with toys,
I knew it would be great, but never imagined the joys!

A new generation of children is off to a good start,
and I love them both with all of my heart!







No comments: