Thursday, March 25, 2010

Puzzles...

I was visiting at my grandson, Caden's, house tonight, and his daddy was showing me how quickly Caden could put his puzzles together...amazing....Caden is only 15 months old! He could the pieces in the correct place, the correct way, without hesitation! I was impressed--there weren't even any pictures under the pieces to guide him!

Madison, my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter, loves puzzles, too. This week I brought out some old puzzles from my days of teaching school, and she and I had a good time with them. I couldn't help but wonder how many times those puzzles had been taken apart and put back together over the years...

My giveaway this week is a 24 piece boxed puzzle. I apologize for the white spot on the box...when I removed the sticker, it removed the paper! I hate when that happens-- but it is a new, unopened puzzle!

If you are interested in having this puzzle, just leave me a comment and tell me. That's it! I will let Random.org choose a winner on Monday morning. Good luck, and have a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by...Kathy

MckLinky Blog Hop


Click here to see the entire Giveaway Blog Hop List....

3 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Thanks for stopping by! Right back atcha!

♥Jennette♥ said...

My two little ones would love this. My daughter shevelle is just now getting into doing puzzles!
Thanks for the chance.
jennette6963@msn.com

degood said...

Fun. My son is just starting to get into doing puzzles and 24 pieces is his max.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com