Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gifts Are Fun!

Who doesn't like to receive a gift every now and then? I know I sure do! I received this cute gift on Easter Sunday from my grandson, Caden. It was so pretty, that I almost hated to open it up....Maybe I'll share what was inside on another post....


Anyway, it's my turn to do the gift giving...I am giving away one of these cute little bubble buckets that I found while shopping the other day. What a neat idea! No more spilled bubbles. Who can resist Disney Princesses or Toy Story--not me! I love Buzz and Woody!

In just 10 days-- I will be giving away these cute little bubble buckets to two lucky people! If you would like to have one of them, just leave me a comment telling me which one you would like to have. On April 19, I will draw a winner for each of the buckets. That's it...two gifts for two special people...

Thanks for stopping by, and do come again soon...Coming up soon...my one year "blogiversary"! Be sure to come back and help me celebrate...

Have a great weekend,

Kathy




MckLinky Blog Hop


Click here to see the entire Giveaway Blog Hop List....