Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And She's Off...


The highly anticipated day has finally arrived for Madison--her first day of preschool! As I write this post, she is most likely entering her classroom, and settling down for her first school experience.
I'm so blessed that I live next door to her, and could walk over, take a picture, and give her my well wishes just before she left.
Her little bag pack was packed with her "homework". Actually, it was more her mother's homework. At the school's "open house", Madison was given a little paper with a picture of a sun on it. Madison had to decorate the sun with things showing what she did this summer. She had such a busy summer, there wasn't enough room on the sun!
Well, that busy summer is over, and a whole new adventure is beginning. I hope it's a fun and memorable one for Madison and her family! I can't wait to hear what Madison has to say when she gets home. I'm sure it will be entertaining--most things that she says are!

4 comments:

Caty said...

she looks so cute for preschool. I hope she has a great first day!

NanaDiana said...

Sweet little girl...hope her day was wonderful! My blog tomorrow is all about SweetCheeks first day too! Diana

LC said...

A memorable mlestone!

Unknown said...

She is just too cute in this picture. As quickly as she's growing, if I don't hurry up and meet her, I'll be meeting her at her graduation or wedding. LOL