Friday, September 3, 2010

Six Word Saturday...Sept 4

My six words for today are:





This chick is getting ready to fly!


My granddaugter Madison is about to embark on a new adventure--she's going to preschool!

She will begin the day after Labor Day, and will be attending two days a week, for three hours. It

may not sound like much to most people, but for a child who has stayed close by her mother's

side for the past 3 years, 10 months, and 11 days, it's her first time "leaving the nest"! I hope she

has a smooth "flight"!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They grow up so quickly! What an exciting time for her though.. all the new friends she will be making! - G
PS. Thanks for stopping by my place and following along!

Olivia said...

She'll do great, I'm sure! I hope she loves it!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Call Me Cate said...

I bet she loves it - I didn't go to pre-k but I did attend a daycare for a bit to "socialize" me. Those days are now some of my fondest childhood memories.

Thanks for playing 6WS!