Monday, September 20, 2010

Grandparents Day 2010...


This is a post I've been meaning to write for a week now...but I must be getting old, 'cause here lately, I seem to always be running behind!

Last Sunday was "Grandparents Day". My husband and I were gone to the beach for a weekend getaway, but when we returned, our grandchildren had the sweetest gift waiting for us. It was a beautiful photo collage of them playing at our little downtown park.

I know how "active" these two little ones are, and I know all-too-well how diffcult it is to catch them in a photograph together. I really appreciate the effort that it took to make this gift for Ed and me.

Thanks, everyone, it was the perfect gift! It only took me a week to get "E-pa" to hang it :)

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Those are the very best kind of gifts, bar none! How very special~ Hugs- Diana

Helene said...

Awwww, what a sweet present from your grandchildren!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a gift you would've liked better.