Monday, October 4, 2010

Blah....

I know I've been MIA for a few days--again. It's a long story, but I had to shop for a new television set, which took up most of my free time. That mission has been accomplished, so I'm back to blogging again!

Granddaughter Madison never ceases to amaze me. She's free entertainment. We never know what is going to come out of her mouth...

On Saturday night, my husband and I were at The Cracker Barrel with Madison and her parents. We were eating out in celebration of our daughter's recent birthday.

Madison ordered a grilled cheese sandwich and macaroni and cheese for her meal. Talk about a double helping of cheese!!! After a while we noticed that she had only taken a couple of bites out of her sandwich.

When her mother questioned Madison about why she hadn't eaten her sandwich, she replied "That sandwich makes my mouth feel blah!" I'm not sure what "blah" means to Madison, but I am assuming that she didn't like the way her sandwich tasted!

4 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Ha ha ha-too cute. I look forward to moments with my grandchild!
btw-I have 4 blogs so it is hard telling which one I will come by on. :)

Thanks for coming by, I am now your follower!
Peace...Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-blog-challenge-day-4favorite-tv.html#comments

NanaDiana said...

Yeah, Blah is hard to describe! I love those yellow shoes! She has good taste at an early age...although not a taste for cheese apparently! Diana

Caty said...

she sounds like a real cutie...maybe the cheese in the sandwich was blah compared to the cheese in the macaroni? :)

LC said...

Another "Out-of-Maddie's-mouth" gem to save!