Monday, October 11, 2010

Smile--Or Not!

A "not-so-funny" thing happened this weekend...Maddie's daddy brought her over to our house so I could take a picture of her wearing the little shirt that I bought her for Halloween...

When I got my camera out, and asked her to pose beside my Halloween tree, this is the response that I got...


I am more than used to this response...I've seen this face multiple times over the past four years. I usually go ahead and just snap the photograph anyway. I figured I'd just make a collage of all of her "crying photos" one of these days...

Another "not so funny" thing happened when my husband-- known to Maddie as "E-pa"-- took the camera and asked Maddie to pose...


Now, what's up with this??? Look at that pose! I may have to pass the "picture taking duties" to "E-pa"...apparently, he knows how to get that special smile...It's hard to believe that these photographs were made less than 5 minutes apart!

5 comments:

Caty said...

amazing! kids can turn it on and off just like that ;)

NanaDiana said...

I don't have a picture "cry-baby" but I do have a picture "mad-baby"..Nana-I DOAN"T wantcha to take my phicksure! I get it-funny though the smile your hubby got! Diana

Mary said...

That is so funny! Guess she's e-pa's girl, huh?

Rose said...

so what's up? still, cute photos. rose

LC said...

Whoa! What a difference. These little grandgirls are so funny about photos. One of our 2-and-a-half year old granddaughters has recently amended her "no photos" policy to include photos with her 5-month-old brother and with other "special" people like dancers in the current edition of the college dance team that her mother was in during her college years. Keep Maddie and Cade photos and comments coming.