Sunday, August 9, 2009

Not Me, Monday



It's Monday again...it's hard to believe it's here already, but my husband's ironed white lab coat hanging on the door tells me it is so!

I did not have one long, er... restful week at home this past week. I was not asleep when my husband got home from work one afternoon, not me! I did not get awakened by the phone, realize that hubby was home, then go back to sleep...I would never do that! I did not take two naps on Saturday!!!

I have not spent most of this afternoon trying to figure out how to add a button link on my word press blog, without success...not me! I have not failed to learn how to put a McLinky on my post before I publish it...even with Brent Riggs helping me...I have not paid to be a sponser for Tuesday's blog hop, too....I am not drowning in blogger confusion, not me!

I have not spent nearly two days on my computer trying to find all of my photographs which have decided to move themselves in different albums...not me! I would not like to scream at the top of my lungs...I would not like to beat up my computer!!!

My son, the computer wizard, did not put deep freeze on my computer so I could not screw it up again...I do not HATE deep freeze and that little polar bear face smiling at me...deep freeze protects my computer, but makes it forget everything{including where the pictures belong} when I turn it off....

And last but not least, I did not accidentally "stumble" into a hornets nest concerning one of my favorite bloggers....I did not sit, with my mouth wide open in disbelief as I read the comments flowing over the internet between bloggers....I did not feel as though I was in high school again listening to teenagers fight and squabble...I did not wonder how or why in the world people could be so mean...

Now that I review on my week, it's no wonder I was so tired...too much thinking and confusion... Take a hop on over to Mckmama's blog carnival at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and see what everyone else has been up to. Have a great Monday!

No comments: