Wednesday, September 23, 2009

May I Help You, Please... or...MiMi Was Victorious...



Madison was visiting at my house this morning. She hasn't been able to visit very much for the past week because she's been sick. She caught a nasty "viral thing" that started out with high fever, then later turned into the croup. Despite the fact that she hasn't been over to visit very much, she managed to share her "viral thing" with me! I have a much milder form of the same illness--I had two days of feeling bad, now I just sound like a frog when I talk!

Anyway, while Madison was here playing, we brought out the shopping cart and the grocery store and played "store". We do that from time to time. I've showed Madison how to scan the items and slide them off into the cart. She likes to do that! I also have another talking, scanning, weighing, vibrating(to move the items) grocery check out. She really enjoys making that machine work! She has it vibrating, scanning, and talking full speed!

I am so glad that Maddie enjoys these particular toys. I won them on eBay a long time ago, when she was still a baby. These toys have long been discontinued and are very hard to find. They are made very well, which is why I liked them. I love Little Tikes toys. I put up quite a "fight" to win the grocery store auction, as well as the shopping cart! If you've never "eBayed" before, you are missing an experience! Every time Maddie and I play "store" I can't help but remember the night I was "victorious" on eBay!(I can almost hear "Chariots of Fire" playing in the background)

Speaking of being victorious, I will be sending "Spot" the $10 Target Gift Card to a lucky person in just 7 more blogging days...just leave a comment to be entered in the giveaway. Good luck--may you, too, be victorious...

1 comment:

Night Owl Mama said...

awww i'm so sorry she was sick I do hope she is all better now. I just hate when my children get sick