Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maddie Loves To Eat At MiMi's House...

One thing Madison gets honest from both of her parents (and her grandparents) is the fact that she loves to eat. When she was younger, she would eat anything. Now that she's gotten older, her tastes have changed and she's a bit pickier, but she still enjoys eating. Chicken nuggets have been her favorite for a while now. I think that she might start to cackle any day now...

For some reason, Madison especially likes to eat at "MiMi's house". Almost every day she will beg to eat at my house. Sometimes Brandy will bring Madison's lunch over to my house, just so she can eat at "MiMi's house".

Night before last, Madison ate supper with my husband and me. She was thrilled that she was eating with us. As we sat there eating, she was busy chattering away. I told her that after she ate her supper I would try to find something for dessert. She looked up at me, with a big grin and said "Perfect". The moment was priceless... Don't you just love kids?



1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Kathy, Thank You for being such a Dear Friend to me... I think the world of you. I have missed your blogs and hope to get caught up soon. Love all the pics and stories about your beautiful grand babies. I would want to be at MiMis house too lol. Precious. Love you lots, Audrey