Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Little Fellow Will Soon Be 1...

I can hardly believe it's been 5 months since this photograph was taken. I just had to share it with you! Doesn't he look like a little doll? Cade always makes such good pictures--and I can't make up my mind which ones that I like the best...


My favorite "Little Man" turns 11 months old today! It does not seem like that long ago that he was born! I can hardly remember life without him. He's a busy little fellow these days...exploring everything! I suspect that he may be walking by his first birthday. In fact, he walks now, but not without holding on to something.


I haven't had my weekly visit with Cade yet, and I've missed him. His mother switched her work schedule around and has been working when she is usually off, I think. Hopefully I'll get some "Cade Time" soon. I miss seeing those twinkling blue eyes!


As always, thanks so much for stopping by...Kathy

No comments: