Monday, November 9, 2009

Madison Goes To Disney On Ice...

Madison and her family had a busy and fun day on Saturday. They had tickets to Disney on Ice for the show "Finding Nemo".

They left home before 9:00 am to make the trip to the city in time for the 11:00 show. Madison called me during intermission to tell me that she had seen Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy. She was very excited! She loves Disney characters almost as much as her mother does. Brandy said the show was very good, and they enjoyed it a lot.

Madison got a stuffed Goofy for her souvenir of the trip. He's dressed exactly like the Goofy who skated during the introduction of the show. Brandy tried to get Madison to get a Donald Duck, but she wasn't having any of that...Have I mentioned that Madison is getting very set in her ways? She's the third generation of this...

Following the Disney show, Madison took a trip to Toys R Us to look around and get some ideas for what she might like for Christmas. Brandy says that the only thing that Madison showed any interest in was a pretend kitchen that costs $175.00! Madison will not be getting that! It did dispense "pretend" ice cubes from the refrigerator, among other things, but for that price the ice cubes should be real!

Madison and her family returned from their trip to the city around 7:30 Saturday night. She was so excited and "wound up" that she couldn't be still or quiet. I'm not sure, but I think that she thoroughly enjoyed herself!

Now for the best moment of Monday...the announcement of the winner(s) of my weekend giveaway. I have two lucky winners today! I figured since I had 2 activity packs, I'd give them both away. The first winner chosen was...Amanda. The second winner chosen was rubynreba. Congratulations to both of you. Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to stop by and play the game....Kathy

No comments: