Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Madison, Our Little Songbird...

Madison has loved to sing for as long as I can remember. Even when she couldn't say the words, she could hum the tune. I always called her the toddler of a thousand tunes.

Our church is having a children's program tonight. At first, they sort of over-looked Madison because of her age, and didn't invite her to be in the program. Finally, they did put her in the program, but never gave her a cd of the music. On last Friday, Madison finally received her copy of the music for the program.

It is now Wednesday, and Madison has learned the music! On Sunday, the children sang one of the songs from the program at the morning service, and Madison sang along with them perfectly. Never under-estimate a child...

I was on the phone with Brandy, Madison's mother, this morning and I could hear Madison singing in the background at the top of her lungs. I asked what Madison was doing. Brandy said, "Oh, she's having a Christmas Program with Captain Hook, Snow White, Tinkerbell, and a Polly Pocket doll!" It sounded like they were all doing a great job to me! Have a great day...









---

No comments: