Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cade Gets A Big Boy Haircut...


On Tuesday evening Cade came to visit and show off his "big boy" haircut. His Aunt Lisa cut it that day. He looks so cute! No more long hair in his eyes...I know I am partial, but I just think he's the cutest thing! Spoken like a true grandma...
I don't know if I've mentioned it, but Cade is walking now! He's up to several steps at a time now. I counted him taking about a dozen or so steps last night before he finally fell. He's been taking steps for a good while.
Cade's favorite activity seems to be pushing something while walking. He'll push our little John Deere ride-on tractor until it runs into something, then go around to the other end of it and push it back the other way. So cute!
It's so hard to imagine that Cade was just a tiny little thing last year this time--less than a week old. Now here he is walking, talking, and making us all laugh. What a difference!
I won't be having a giveaway for the next two weeks, due to the volume of mail and the busy time of the season. I may also take a few days off from posting so I can have more time to enjoy the approaching holidays. I'll be back soon with more giveaways and tons of new stories, I'm sure! I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas--I'll be back before the New Year!

3 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Kathy, Enjoy your Blogcation !!! Hope you have fun with your family. Cade is precious. They grow up so fast. Love You, Audrey

Ruthie Denise said...

A very cute little boy. I enjoy your blog.

COUNTRY MOM said...

Kathy, Stopped by to say Hi. Hope you and your family are great. Love you, Audrey