Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Maddie Monday!




It's been a while since I've written a "Not Maddie Monday" post. Not because there hasn't been anything to write about mind you, but I just took a little break. Today, I'm here to catch you up on some of Madison's latest and greatest--concerning the potty.



Maddie did not have an unexpected attack of diarrhea while walking in the mall last week...I guess walking is good for constipation after all! We were not "caught" unprepared, too! Thank heavens for stores that sell little girl's underwear being nearby! Madison did not have to leave the mall wearing just her new underwear, her tunic top, and her shoes and socks! No, we would never take Madison out in forty degree weather wearing only a shirt and underwear...



Maddie has been going to the potty "all by herself" since just before Christmas! She does not come running down the hall and announce to everybody in the room "Hey everybody! I pee peed!" We do not all clap and shout hoo ray following her public announcement!



Her latest "trick" is to come running down the hall and yell "Hey everybody! I pooped! Then go into a brief description of what kind of turd that she pooped..."It was a big one!" Whoa, that's just a little more than we needed to know, Madison...


Madison is very stubborn about her potty habits. It has to always be on her terms--in her time! While trying to get her to go to the bathroom the other day before going off in the car, Madison did not tell me "I just can't tee tee." I said to Madison while pulling up her pants after having no success, "I think you are being just a little bit hard-headed!" Madison did not turn around look me square in the eyes and say "It's not nice to call people names!" Ha! I guess she told me!


The winner of my children's activity giveaway is.....Hayley!Congratulations! As soon as I get your address, your prize will be in the mail. I hope your children enjoy the activities, and thanks for participating! There will be a new giveaway this Friday.


I don't know if there's a carnival going on today or not--due to Mckmama's cruise trip, but if you like to read Not Me Monday posts, just hop on over to Mckmama's Place at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ on Mondays. Have a great Monday everyone.


No comments: