Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes...

I love to listen to Madison talk. She says the funniest things. I'll hear her say something and think to myslef--I'll have to remember to write that down, then I forget about it.

Madison is still stuck on singing Christmas carols. Not a day goes by that she doesn't sing them. Usually it's when I am trying to have a conversation with her mama. Did I mention that Madison thinks she should be the center of attention at all times?

The other day Madison was belting out "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" and I was listening to the words that she was singing. I discovered that she was singing "He's makin' a list, lickin' it twice". Why would Santa lick his list??? I think she gets her mis-interpretation of song lyrics from her "E-pa". He's notorious for that!

One other time I heard her singing "Jesus Loves the Little Children" and when she got to "red and yellow, black and white" I heard her her saying "yaka yaka yaka yaka". Did I mention that Madison likes to improvise if she doesn't know the words?

That's all I have time for today. Time for a doctor's appointment--a check up. Have a great day everyone, I can sure think of things that I'd rather be doing than sitting in a doctor's office....Kathy

No comments: