Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Make Me Smile...


Let me begin by apologizing for the poor quality of the photograph above, but my camera has a mind of its own! Surely it couldn't be the person operating the camera...Anyway, blurry or not, I love this photo!
There is nothing in the world that I love any better than watching the two little people in this photograph play--especially when they are laughing and having fun!
Now that Cade has learned to walk, my two grandchildren have a much better time playing together. Cade's mother was sitting in the floor playing with both children when this picture was taken.
I didn't get a picture of it, but there were actually a few moments when Cade was riding on Madison's back. It was so cute--sorry I missed getting a picture, but there was some serious Wii playing going on in the room at the same time!
Sometimes it's hard to tell who is having more fun at our house--the adults or the children! I think Sunday the adults may have had the most fun because several of them had sore arms on Monday... Have a great, fun-filled day.

No comments: