Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Busy, busy, boy...

If I had to choose one word to describe Caden besides "cute", I'd have to say "busy"! He's in constant motion all the time. I'm amazed at how much he's learning--and how quickly he's learning it. He's putting puzzles together!

The photograph above was taken on one of Caden's visits to my house, when the weather was nice and we were enjoying some time outside. I didn't even realize anyone had taken this picture of Caden and me!

The weather here has been beautiful for several days, and Caden has been enjoying himself outside. He's been enjoying his swing, and the tricycle stroller that he got for Christmas.

I watched him literally running all over the yard yesterday. That boy can move! I also watched as he climbed up all five of the steps leading to my front porch--on his feet! Amazing! He's not even 15 months old yet.

You gotta' love little boys, and their sense of adventure...unfortunately they don't have a sense of danger to go along with it!

No comments: