Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Shirt Says It All...

This could be one of those "a picture is worth a thousand words" posts...just read the shirt! Of course Maddie's mother might "beg to differ" on some days...

This week the weather has been very spring-like. We've been spending more time outside. On one particular day, I was picking up pine cones, while Brandy began to rake up old pecans and leaves. Madison has her own little rake, and she was unraking Brandy's pile of leaves...

In a few minutes, Madison said "I just can't like it out here anymore" and headed for her house...when Brandy went to check on Madison, she found her sprawled out on the couch with her doll...Hmmm, I think she's picking up my habits--except I don't share my couch with a doll!

I couldn't let Madison get ahead of me, so I quickly headed over to my own house--and sprawled out on the couch! Ah yes, the couch felt much better than being outside picking up those pine cones! Have a great day...

No comments: