Friday, May 7, 2010

Reese Cup Anyone???

Welcome to my little blog, where I write about my two precious grandchildren. I hope you enjoy your visit here. Thanks so much to One2Try, HeartsMakeFamilies, and Midday Escapades for hosting this weekly event... Just look at that face...You would never think that he might get into trouble, would you? Well...
The other night, while his mama was in one room drying her hair, and his daddy was in another room ironing...Cade found himself all alone for a few minutes...
He went over to the loveseat and climbed up on it...then he climbed up onto the kitchen counter-- which is behind the loveseat....and not an easy task to get to...He got the candy jar and helped himself to a reese cup--foil wrap and all!
When his parents found him, he was sitting on top the kitchen counter, with chocolate dribbling all down his face--and a mouthful of chocolate and tin foil...enjoying himself immensely!


7 comments:

Shelle said...

Oh he's so gorgeous!! Who can blame a guy for wanting a little bit of chocolate? ;)
My kids call my mom "Mimi" too :)

Stopping by from Friday Follow, hope you have a great weekend!

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow! Hope you'll return the favor:

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
I'm stopping by from Friday Follow to say hello.
Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/2322/

Hootin Anni said...

Maddie: you posted this comment---"Anni, I liked you just a little better before I knew that you campaigned for Obama...LOL Forgive me, I had to say it! Kathy" I say:

No problem. I'm used to it...I have family members that can't believe who I voted for either. :o) I'm used to comments like that, and I certainly don't mind at all. That's what America is all about.


----

And P S....I love the expression on Cade would you? Gotta love that!!

NanaDiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NanaDiana said...

OMGosh, Mimi-Wait...It took me about 3 minutes to move past the part that said his DADDY was ironing! What? Huh? I re-read just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. The second pause I had was when I remembered the feeling of tinfoil being chewed...oooohh..gives me a shiver. NanaDiana

LC said...

That face! I can just imagine it adorned with chocolate and pure pleasure. And so much determination and problem-solving in one little fellow!