Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's The Little Things...


Ethan, waiting for a "belly rub" from the grandchildren...

There is nothing in the world that compares with being a grandparent! It's life giving you a chance to enjoy life through the eyes of a child--one more time! There are always those funny moments...

Like Monday when Cade came walking in with his boots on the wrong feet. When I told him he had his shoes on the wrong feet, he said "They're not shoes, they're boots!"

Or like when Cade walked by my canister of cookies on the kitchen table and said " Mmm, I like cookies!"

Or like last night when I was finishing up supper, and phone rang. It was Madison saying " I'm gonna' sing you a song!", and then she sang the months of the year song to me-- over the telephone...

Sometimes, it's those "little things" that make my day special. I just wish time would slow down just a bit, so I could enjoy those "little things" a little bit more...


No comments: