Friday, August 21, 2009

Give Me a Caption Contest....


"Are you serious Grandpa? Uphill both ways, barefoot, and in the snow???"


Congratulations to Cardamom, for suggesting the winning caption for this picture. My husband is a bit of a practical joker and this sounds just like a tale that he might tell Caden...Give me a shout, Cardamom, and I will get your prize in the mail to you. Thanks so much to everyone who participated!



This contest is now closed.....
This photograph is one of my favorites. It is a picture of my husband and our grandson, Caden. The photo is just screaming for a caption...What would you suggest?



The person submitting the winning caption will

win a Mommy&Me Spin & Spray bath toy. There

is a purple bear or a turquoise hippo. You win

your choice of one. Fun for the kids!


I will be accepting suggestions for a caption in the form of comments at the bottom of this page. Just scroll down and leave your suggestion. I will accept suggestions through Thursday, 8/2o/09.
The winner will be announced on Friday 8/21/09. Have fun, and good luck!


7 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

" Grandpa that was neat, tell it again"
" Grandpa see how a big boy sits up?"
" Someday I'm gonna be JUST LIKE YOU"
Blessings Kathy

COUNTRY MOM said...

" I am NOT getting sleepy "

Blessings,

COUNTRY MOM said...

Grandpa says... Did I ever tell you about the time your Dad was your age?...

Grandpa says... Did I ever tell you about that giant fish I caught?

Lets sing a new song...

Story Time...

Love Mom said...

I 'fink' yer funnin' wiff me grampa.

G6 said...

Grandpa -
Tell me that growing up is going to turn out OK.......

Cardamom said...

Are you serious, Grandpa? Uphill both ways, barefoot, AND in the snow?

Ally said...

so much alike...except IQ's!