Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How Do You Eat Your Doughnut?



My grandaughter, Madison loves doughnuts. She usually eats the small powdery kind that come in a bag, but this past weekend while we were on a family trip, I bought a dozen of the large assorted kind.



She saw the doughnuts on the table at lunch and immediately wanted one. We gave her one for dessert. We started watching her eat it and noticed that she was eating all around the hole! How strange! Her mother eats a hamburger that way--all around the edges, leaving the center of the burger. More of those family traits???



So how do you eat your doughnuts? What is your favorite kind of doughnut? As for me, I eat my doughnut sort of like I'd eat a biscuit. My favorite doughnuts are chocolate covered glazed and lemon filled glazed. If I had to pick one, I'd choose chocolate covered...I sure hope Krispie Kreme doesn't go out of business!

1 comment:

morethanthestarsinthesky said...

Thanks for stopping by! We eat donuts for breakfast while we're on vacation too. Yummy.


Amanda