Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday's Blog Hop--Halloween At Our House... In Pictures

Welcome to the "Bacon Plantation" family cemetary...It is located in our front yard--right outside our front door...this means anyone coming or going has to walk past it....

This odd looking fellow is "Boo Boo" the not-so-friendly clown. He hangs around among the trees of our front yard...

We have friendly twin ghosts--"Casper" and "Jasper" that fly around the front yard all day and night. This one is "Casper", he hangs out with "Boo Boo" the not-so-friendly clown!


This is "Bones", another one of many creatures lurking around our front yard this time of the year...



This is a fall arrangement that I have in our yard. I got that little wheelbarrow planter last year. As you can see...I have a pesky intruder...at least it's a black/white cat and she matches the decor...




Meet "Jack" our giant "blow up" jack-o-lantern. He sits out in the front yard looking over toward Madison's house...

This is the fall arrangement that I made outside. I love the smell of fresh hay, and the way pumpkins and gourds look! I added a few fake rats and some orange lights so it would match the other "spooky" decor. The day after I made this arrangement, rain set in for a whole week. Now the hay is looking moldy, my Indian corn is trying to sprout, and the fruit flies are moving in on my gourds...so much for natural decorations out in the weather..this arrangement is looking "spookier" by the day...Thanks so much for hopping by...




MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Terra Heck said...

Great decorations! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year.

Lee-Ann said...

Great decorations, except for that super creepy clown! I don't think I could step foot in your yard! Happy hopping!

SarahMerritt said...

Very cute except the creepy clown I don't do creepy clowns! eek
Sarah
Hopping!