Monday, October 19, 2009

Video of Madison Painting A Pumpkin

I was finally successful at downloading a video to my blog. I wanted you to see Madison in action. Her mama bought three pumpkins for the family to paint. Daddy painted one, mama painted one, and Madison painted one. Brandy was thoughtful enough to video a little bit of Madison while she was painting hers.

I have no idea what song that Madison is humming while she paints, but she's definately concentrating on her work while enjoying herself! This pumpkin is truly Madison's masterpiece. Later, when Brandy wrote" Happy Halloween" on Madison's pumpkin, Madison got very mad with her! I'll download some regular pictures on the next post! Thanks for stopping by...


1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Kathy, She is beautiful. Love her humming:)