Wednesday, February 3, 2010

He's Too Pretty To Be A Boy...

I don't know how many times I've said the words "he's too pretty to be a boy" when talking about my little grandson, Caden. I know I shouldn't brag, but I can't help myself. Those soft blue eyes...delicate little features...that smile...I just can't help myself. On top of being pretty, he's sweet, too. Can you tell I'm missing him since I've been in quarantine with the stomach bug?

I am enjoying watching his personality evolve as he's growing older. The other night he was here with his daddy, and his dad was trying to get him to eat his supper. Cade was having no part of it. Finally, out of desperation, I got out the Trix cereal and said "Here, give him a few Trix, it's better than nothing!" You know what? He ate every one of them!

Within a couple of days, Cade was back visiting. I was out of Trix, so I offered him a few Cheerios for a treat. He promptly threw those Cheerios right back at me! Ha! I'm assuming that he's familiar with Cheerios and didn't care much for them--or else he just wasn't in the mood. He didn't refuse my next offer of teddy grahams though!

I just love grandchildren...they make my life grand!

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Love your post title! He has gorgeous eyes!

Blessings & Aloha!