Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love Stinks...

Madison has a new toy...that she likes very much...she has such a great imagination that she's been using this toy in various other ways than it's intended use...what is this magnificent toy you may be wondering...it's a...MOP!



That's right! Madison's mama bought a kid-sized mop from the Lions Club and Madison just loves it! Madison already has one of those toy mops with the shredded felt-type head, but she really loves this new mop with actual strings!



While I was thinking how neat it would be to have one of those little mops to reach in small areas that my large mop won't go...Madison was thinking what a great doll it would make! She loves it!



When I was a child, my grandma's old mop was one of my favorite playthings. I'd fix the strings into a ponytail or just let them swish loose and free. That mop was my pretend doll--my friend. Sometimes I'd switch over and use it for my horse, too! I'll bet Madison hasn't thought of that one yet! Great imaginations...it must be in the genes...



Madison's mama told me that she recently saw Madison playing with both mops at once--and singing "Love Stinks"! (smile) I'd love to have a video of that one! Grandkids...gotta' love 'em... Have a great day...

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha...yes a video of Madison doing that commercial re-make would be priceless! Ask her to re-inact that again and have your video going!

Blessings & Aloha!