Friday, February 25, 2011

Wanna' Play Pool...

A couple of weeks ago, when we actually had our pool table uncovered for a change, my husband introduced Cade to the game of pool--without the use of a stick! "E" showed Cade how to roll a ball, and hit the other balls with it--and if you're lucky, make the balls land in the pockets!

Cade liked this new game, and took to it like a "duck takes to water"! Unfortunately, pretty soon some of the pool balls began finding their way onto the floor...Which made me think of something that I'd packed away a long time ago!

Our children's old Fisher-Price game table! We got it out of storage, and put it up beside our big pool table. Now the grandkids have a table of their own to play with that's just their size--and that makes Cade smile...(and MiMi, too)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute standing there by the Fisher Price game table. It won't be long before he's ready to play with "E" on the big table.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you were able to keep your children's old toys so that your grandkids could enjoy them. That'll give the kids and the grandkids alot of the same memories. I think that is so neat.

Have a nice weekend. :-)

LC said...

Caden looks so pleased with the kid-sized game table, thanks to his "super" Mimi. He just gets cuter and cuter.

Glenda Cates said...

Hello, I enjoyed your post and it is funny as just last week we took my son who is 3 to a resturant and they had a pool table and we alloweed him to do the same thing. Now that I know Fisher Price has a Pool table I know what to get him for his birthday. Thanks and I came over from Boost My Blog and I am now a new follwer of yours.

Doreen McGettigan said...

He looks oh so cute with his own pool table!
Just dropping by to say have a great week..I already follow via Java.