Monday, June 22, 2009

A Sleeping Baby...


There is nothing more precious than the sight of a sleeping baby. The only thing more precious is holding them while watching them sleep. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside...


This photo was taken by me while at our recreation park around Easter. Caden had gotten tired while watching the older children run and play, so he nodded off on his mama's chest.


As you can see, Cade would still substitute his finger for his pacifier at this point in time. He reminds me of my youngest son, who also sucked his forefinger as a baby. I guess that's another one of those family traits that I wrote about earlier...


Sometimes when I am babysitting Cade, he will get sleepy. I just love to get him in my lap and sing him to sleep. I think I must have a really boring voice because it usually puts babies to sleep pretty quickly, and Caden is no exception. I rarely put him down while he's sleeping. I realize how quickly time is passing--I want to enjoy every minute that I can...

No comments: