Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You Know You're A First Child When...


Madison is a first child AND first grandchild on both sides of the family, as well as a first great-grandchild! Whew, that's a lot of firsts... It had been soooo long since we've all had a little one in either family that we all tended to spoil her just a little bit--and we still do!


I think we all bought Madison gifts for every holiday that first year. I know that I did. I couldn't help myself, I just have a weakness for the baby/toddler department. You can find me browsing through the toy department quite often, too.


The gifts pictured were just some of the Valentine's Day gifts that Madison received. In fact, those were just the gifts that I bought her. I've gained some self-control since those days and shop a little more conservatively now...don't want the children's parents to run out of room in their houses!


No comments: